The Cognitive Systems program is looking to appoint at least one undergraduate to work, under the supervision of Professor Soskuthy, to design and implement the online group projects that will be offered, in place of face-to-face lab meetings, in COGS 300 in the coming academic year. The work is expected to take a hundred hours, and will be paid at a rate in the region of $20/hour (the exact rate will depend on whether we are successful in applying for additional funding for this position). Those interested should submit a CV and cover letter via the application form. Your letter should address the following criteria:
- Must have completed COGS 300, preferably recently.
- Must currently be enrolled for a degree in the UBC Cognitive Systems Program.
- Must have demonstrable ability of developing applications in Unity, or in a similar software environment.
- Must have experience working with the Canvas learning management software.
- Has acted as a Teaching Assistant, or is contracted to do so in the coming year.
The deadline for receipt of application is 12:00pm (Pacific Time) on Monday, May 25, 2020.